- 8 fresh tortilla wraps
- Olive oil, for frying
- Lettuce, finely shredded, for serving
- For the filling:
- 125 g mature Cheddar, grated
- 125 g mozzarella, grated
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 T thick mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 T coriander, chopped
- 300 g free-range rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup thick sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the tomato salsa, mix:
- 200 g whole mini Rosa tomatoes (or halved larger ones)
- 30 g salad onions, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped, (seeded if you like)
- Red wine vinegar, a dash
- Salt, to taste
To make the filling, mix the cheeses and mayonnaise to form a paste. Add the coriander. Spread one tortilla with the cheese paste. Top with shredded chicken. Smear with sour cream and season with pepper. Cover with a second tortilla. Press together firmly.
Lightly oil one side of the tortilla and place, oiled side down, in a nonstick pan. Cook very gently until golden brown and the cheese melts. Turn and brown the other side. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
Serve immediately (or keep warm in a low oven) with lettuce and the tomato salsa.