- 1 litre good-quality chicken stock
- 1 x 170 g asparagus spears, packet
- 200 g Tenderstem broccoli
- 70 g mangetout
- 2 x 170 g prawn dim sum, packs
- 4 roast free-range chicken breasts, sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
Warm the chicken stock in a large saucepan over a medium to high heat.
Thinly slice the asparagus, broccoli and mangetout and add to the stock, along with the dim sum. Poach for 3 minutes, then remove from the heat.
Add the sliced roast chicken breasts and the shredded spring onions. Ladle into soup bowls and serve.