- 500 g Woolworths free-range chicken mince
- 2 T olive or peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lime, zested
- 2 T lime juice
- 1 T fish sauce
- 3 T hoisin sauce
- 2 t fresh mint finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 2 t coriander finely chopped
- 2 heads cos lettuce
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 180 g green beans, blanched
1 Fry the mince until brown and slightly crispy.
Add the garlic, lime zest and juice, fish and hoisin sauces and fry for a further 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the mint and coriander. Serve with the lettuce, onion, beans and garnish with mint.