- 1 packet Dorito chips, BBQ flavour
- 1 cup chicken, Rotisserie, cubed
- 1/2 cup feta, cubes
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 cup tomato relish
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno, sliced (optional)
Preheat oven to 220 oC. Place Doritos chips on baking sheet, next to each other. Some will overlap, that’s okay. Mix the cubed chicken with tomato relish. Spoon onto the nachos. Add jalapeno slices (if you’re using them). Top with feta cheese (?), blue cheese and grated cheese. Bake for about 10 minutes till cheese is bubbly.