- 750 g frozen potato wedges
- 500 g frozen creamed spinach
- 600 g frozen hake fillets
- 1 x 200 g packet Swiss chard
- 75 g garlic-and-herb butter
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Arrange the frozen potato wedges on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and crispy on the outside.
2. Meanwhile, thaw the creamed spinach in the microwave for a few minutes before spreading it out in an ovenproof dish or a deep baking tray. Arrange the frozen fish on the creamed spinach, tucking half the Swiss chard leaves under the fillets. Dot 50 g butter over the fish and season. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the fish has cooked through, finishing it off under the grill for 2–3 minutes to add some colour.
3. Gently fry the remaining Swiss chard in the remaining butter for 3–5 minutes. Serve with the fish and potato wedges.
Photographs: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira