- 1 +/- 600g Braai snoek
- 1 half Finely chopped onion
- 3 medium Potatoes
- 20 grams Galangal powder
- 10 grams Smoked paprika
- 1 half Tomato diced
- 1 half Red pepper finley diced
- 45 mil Lemon juice
- A handful of fresh coriander diced
- 1 cup *Bread crumbs
- 1 cup Flour
- Oil for frying
- Ingredients aren't specified.
*Homemade bread crumbs: Toast four slices of bread and mix them in a blender.
1. Boil the potatoes until soft, then set aside to cool.
2. Mix the mashed potatoes, flaked snoek, Galangal powder, smoked paprika, red pepper, lemon juice & coriander.
3. Shape into fishcakes then dip into flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fishcakes until golden brown on both sides on medium heat.
5. Enjoy with a salad or side dish of your choice.