- 1 x 4 pack Woolworths freerange chicken schnitzels
- 350 g green beans
- 1 Mediterranean cucumber, sliced
- 50 g spring onions, chopped
- 80 g purple mangetout, sliced
- 1 baby cabbage, shredded
- For the dressing, blend:
- 1 avocado
- 20 g coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 green chillies
- the juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 t salt
- ½ cup water
1. Cook Woolworths freerange chicken schnitzels according to package instructions.
2. Trim green beans, then blanch for 2–3 minutes. Place in an ice bath to stop them from cooking further.
3. Mix Mediterranean cucumber, spring onions, purple mangetout and baby cabbage.
4. Serve the chicken and salad with the dressing.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food assistants: Claire-ellen Van Rooyen and Kate Ferreira