- 1 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 300 g Brussels sprouts, halved
- 150 g sourdough bread, broken into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 T Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 40 g anchovies, roughly chopped
- 20 Woolworths queen green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 cup cream
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 500 g Woolworths Al Nero Di Seppia spaghetti (cuttlefish ink), cooked al dente
- Pecorino, grated, for serving
Heat a nonstick pan over a high heat. Melt the butter and olive oil and quickly fry the Brussels sprouts until golden. Remove from the pan.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the pasta and pecorino, to the pan and fry for 5 minutes over a high heat. Serve over the pasta with the Brussels sprouts and pecorino.
Cook's note: Cuttlefish-ink pasta is delicious with creamy seafood sauces – or this one with anchovies and olives. The sourdough and cream are the perfect foil for all that delicious saltiness.