- 170 g thin asparagus, trimmed and chopped
- 1 T olive oil
- 250 g fresh fettucine, cooked al dente
- 120 g hot-smoked pepper, mustard and dill salmon flakes
- 100 g soft goat’s cheese (chevin), crumbled
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh dill sprigs, for sprinkling
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 25 g dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 lemon, zested
Stir-fry the asparagus in the olive oil until just cooked and bright green. Set aside.
Mix the sauce with the drained pasta (reserve some of the pasta water). Add the salmon, asparagus and goat’s cheese. Season to taste.
If necessary, loosen with a little pasta water. Serve immediately sprinkled with dill.
To make the sauce, blend the stock, crème fraîche, dill, garlic and lemon zest, then transfer to a saucepan and gently simmer for a few minutes until warm.