- 2x100 g asparagus spears packets
- 100 g baby pak choi
- 230 g Tenderstem broccoli
- 120 g petit pois
- 140 g mangetout
- 300 g leeks, washed
- 300 g Brussels sprouts
- Salt, to taste
- Mint, to garnish
- For the dressing, mix:
- 1⁄2 cup vino cotto
- 3 T wholegrain mustard
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- For the tzatziki, mix:
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 Woolworths mini cucumbers, chopped
- 3 T coriander, roughly chopped
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Blanch the asparagus, baby pak choi and broccoli for 20–30 seconds, or until just tender.
Blanch the peas and mangetout in the same way for 1 minute and the Brussels sprouts for 3 minutes.
Cook the washed leeks in simmering salted water for 10 minutes, drain, then transfer to a serving bowl and add the blanched vegetables.
Drizzle over the dressing, toss and serve with the tzatztiki. Garnish with mint.