This salad is a summer showstopper! Sweet peaches are paired with creamy burrata and crunchy leaves with peppery flavours. We recommend hosting a laid-back dinner party and dining outdoors.
- 450 g rosa salad
- 4 honey-grilled peaches halves
- 125 g Burrantina Mozzarella
- 50 g seed and nut sprinkle
- basil leaves, for serving
- 50 g basil and white balsamic dressing
1. Pan fry peaches halves in a little butter and honey until golden.
2. Arrange rosa salad onto a platter and top with necatrines, burratina mozzarella, seed & nut sprinkle and fresh basil leaves. Drizzle over Basil & white balsamic dressing
Woolworths offers an extensive range of ready-made sides and salads, from classics like Greek salad to new favourites like summer crunchy summer salad and avo, feta and cucumber salad. Enjoy as a light meal or add colour and crunch to mains. Just toss, dress and serve – it’s that easy.
Photography: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Production: Hannah Lewry
Food assistant: Claire-Ellen van Rooyen