- 1 x 250 g packet Woolworths Mediterranean-flavoured couscous
- 125 g tub Woolworths basil pesto
- 350 g Woolworths sliced exotic tomatoes
- 3–4 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 320 g Woolworths halloumi
- olive oil, for serving
Prepare the Woolworths Mediterranean-flavoured couscous according to package instructions. Flu with a fork and fold through half the tub Woolworths basil pesto, reserving the remaining pesto for serving.
Arrange the green couscous on a large platter, top with sliced exotic tomatoes, finely sliced celery, and some of the leaves. Thinly slice 1 red onion and scatter over the salad.
Just before serving, cut 320 g Woolworths halloumi into bite-sized pieces and dry fry until golden on each side. Place on the salad and dress with a drizzle of olive oil and the reserved pesto.