- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T crushed garlic
- 1 t smoked chilli powder
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t ground coriander
- 2 x 400 g cans butter beans
- 4 T sherry vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ciabatta loaf, sliced
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat, then add 1 T garlic and the spices. Fry for 1 minute, then add the butter beans and brine. Bring to the boil, then add the sherry vinegar. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the remaining garlic and season.
3. Toast the sliced ciabatta in a pan in olive oil or butter until golden brown. Top the hot toast with the beans. Serve immediately.