- 1 t each Woolworths freshly prepared garlic, ginger, turmeric and chilli
- 2 T sesame oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 x 75 g packets Woolworths quicksticks two-minute noodles
- 2 free-range eggs, beaten
- fresh coriander, for serving
- chilli chutney, for serving
1. Stir fry the garlic, ginger, turmeric and chilli in the sesame oil. Soak the noodles in hot water for 5 minutes, then drain. Add the coconut milk and noodles to the pan and reduce for 5 minutes.
2. Take off the heat and stir in the eggs. Serve hot with the coriander and chilli chutney.