- 1⁄2 medium-sized watermelon
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green mango, peeled
- 30 g Woolworths baby herb leaves
- 15 g fresh mint
- For the dressing, mix:
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T coriander roughly chopped
- 2 T parsley roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 x 2 cm ginger piece, finely grated
- For the chilli yoghurt, mix:
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 2 red chillies, roughly chopped
Slice a large wedge out of the watermelon and peel.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave thin ribbons from the cucumber and green mango and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the baby herb leaves and mint and toss through.
Pile the salad on the wedge of watermelon. Drizzle over the dressing and chilli yoghurt.