- 1 x 10 Woolworths mini white flour wraps pack
- 400 g mozzarella, thinly sliced or grated
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, cooked (or leftover braaied sweetcorn)
- ½ t smoked paprika
- salt to taste
- olive oil, for frying
- spring onions, sliced, for serving
1. Lay out half the wraps on a chopping board and divide the cheese between the wraps.
2. Cut the corn off the cobs and mix with the paprika.
3. Heat a medium pan and sprinkle with olive oil. Place a wrap in the pan. Sprinkle some corn and paprika mixture over the cheese and place a second wrap on top to sandwich the two together. Once the wrap is golden and crispy, carefully turn it over to brown the other side. Repeat with the remaining wraps, corn and cheese.
4. Serve with the cannellini bean dip and sliced spring onions.
Cook's note: I love making these because it’s a great way to reinvent leftovers – from a Sunday roast to a fridge clean-up or a braai, the combinations are endless. I also like making them using a can of corn and I always add chilli and pink pickled onions.
Photograph: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Food assistant: Claire-Ellen van Rooyen