- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 500 g Woolworths lamb mince
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 t ground cumin
- 2 t ground coriander
- 2 T fresh mint or coriander
- 1 free-range egg
- 50 g Woolworths dried breadcrumbs
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 2 T olive oil
- butter lettuce, for serving
- Woolworths tzatziki, for serving
- ¼ cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 x 90 g Woolworths pickled red onions sachet
- Woolworths crimson microleaves, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Combine the onion, mince, garlic, spices, herbs, egg, breadcrumbs and chilli, then season to taste.
Shape the mixture into 4 patties, then pan-fry in the olive oil in a cast-iron pan for 3 minutes on each side. Finish in the oven for 5–10 minutes.
Eat stuffed between crisp lettuce leaves with the tzatziki, cucumber, pickled red onion and microleaves.