- 1 sheet Woolworths all-butter puff pastry
- 500 g Woolworths Moroccan lamb sausages
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- For the minty salsa, mix:
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t rose-water (optional)
- 2 T parsley roughly chopped
- 2 T mint roughly chopped
- 50 g pistachios roughly chopped
- 3 red spring onions, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut into 3 rectangles.
Squeeze the sausage meat out of the casings and roll into 3 long sausages. Place one in the centre of each pastry sheet.
Using a pastry brush, brush the pastry on either side of the sausage meat with the beaten egg. Pinch the egg-washed sides together to encase the sausage rolls.
Cut each one into 5 equal pieces and place on a greased baking tray.
Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with the minty salsa.