- set polenta (see note)
- 2 x 400 g packs Woolworths fresh hake fillets
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 x 180 g jar Woolworths deli antipasti roasted cherry tomatoes
- 1 T Woolworths chimichurri blend spice or harissa spice
- 2 avocados, mashed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 g coriander, chopped
- lime or lemon 1, quartered, for serving
1. Remove the set polenta from the dish. Cut into long chips and place under the grill for 5–10 minutes to brown.
2. Meanwhile, place the fish in a large ovenproof pan and add the garlic, cherry tomatoes with 1–2 T of the oil from the jar, and the chimchurri or harissa spice. Fry for 5 minutes, then place the pan in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
3. Serve the fish with the polenta chips, avocado, coriander and lime.
Cook's note: Use the other half of polenta you chilled from this Bolognese to make the chips. They last for a day or two in the fridge, and make an excellent toast substitute for weekend brunch.