- 200 g butter
- 2 x 400 g packs Woolworths fresh gnocchi potato dumplings
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 100 g capers, drained
- 2 x 70 g packs Woolworths mixed pitted olives
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- baby herb leaves, for serving
- 1 x 150 g tub Woolworths buffalo mozzarella, torn, for serving
- 1 x 125 g tub Woolworths basil pesto, for serving
Melt the butter in a large shallow saucepan over a medium to low heat, add the gnocchi in batches and fry until golden and tender.
Once all the gnocchi is cooked, return it to the pan and add the garlic, capers and olives. Fry for 3–5 minutes, then remove from the heat.
Season to taste, scatter over the red onion and baby herb leaves. Serve hot with the mozzarella and pesto.