- 1⁄2 cup Woolworths smooth no-added sugar peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 T Thai red curry paste
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 1 t brown sugar
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 free-range egg, whisked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 120 g flour
- Salt, a pinch
- 2 - 3 baby beetroot, boiled
- 1 – 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 4 baby carrots, boiled and chopped
- Fresh turmeric, for sprinkling, to taste
Heat Woolworths smooth no-added sugar peanut butter, coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, fresh lime juice, brown sugar and sea salt to taste in a pan. Mix well.
Whisk the free-range egg, milk, water, flour and a pinch of salt until smooth. Divide the batter into thirds. Blend boiled baby beetroot into one third; blend handfuls baby spinach or chopped Swiss chard into the second; and blend the boiled and chopped baby carrots and a sprinkle of fresh or ground turmeric to taste into the final third.
Fry as you would pancakes, then fill with Woolworths’ herb salad, seared steak and a drizzle of peanut sauce.
Cook's note: Use spinach leaves instead of pancakes if you like.