- 1⁄2 x 250 g packet pappardelle, cooked al dente
- 2 T olive oil
- 6 Norwegian salmon steaks
- 100 g mangetout
- 100 g petit-pois peas
- salt, to taste
- 6 Hass avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- For the dressing, mix:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 x 20 g punnet dill, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, tightly packed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 lemons, zested and juiced
1. In a bowl, toss the dressing with the cooked pasta. Heat a pan until hot and add the olive oil. Place the salmon steaks in the pan skin side down and cook until the skin is golden and crispy (about 3 minutes).
2. Add the mangetout and petit-pois to the pan, turn the salmon over and fry for a further 2 minutes. Season to taste.
3. Tip the salmon, peas and avocado into the pasta and gently fold together. The salmon may break into large chunks. Serve immediately.