- 125 g butter
- 2 baby leeks, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 t onion salt
- ½ t white pepper
- 200 g frozen or fresh peas
- 400 g fresh tagliatelle, cooked al dente
- 100 g pecorino, grated, for serving
- herb salad, for serving
1. Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat, add the leeks and cook until soft. Add the garlic, onion salt, pepper and peas. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Gently mash the peas in the pan using a potato masher. Toss in the pasta and cheese. Serve with a herb salad dressed in lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.