Crisp and crunchy Woolworths Crunchita™ lettuce is the perfect vessel for spicy pork mince. If you're looking for a light meal that packs a punch and leaves you feeling full without being sluggish, this is it! It comes together in minutes and we bet it'll be one of your new favourites.
- 2 t olive oil
- 250 g pork bangers, removed from casing
- soya sauce, to taste
- 190 g Crunchita crunch salad
- 50 g pickled red onion petals
- 2 chillies, sliced
- 1 lime, wedges
- 50 g Asian dressing, to serve
1. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry off the pork mince until crispy.
2. Pour in 2t soya sauce and mix, turn off heat. Arrange crunchita leaves on a platter, fill with crispy pork mince and salad mix.
3. Top with mint, pickled red onion petals, sliced chilli and a squeeze of lime. Dress with Asian dressing.
Woolworths offers an extensive range of ready-made sides and salads, from classics like Greek salad to new favourites like summer crunchy summer salad and avo, feta and cucumber salad. Enjoy as a light meal or add colour and crunch to mains. Just toss, dress and serve – it’s that easy.
Photography: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Production: Hannah Lewry
Food assistant: Claire-Ellen van Rooyen