- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 T olive oil
- 500 g Woolworths pork mince
- 1 x 400 g cherry tomatoes can
- 1 T tomato paste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cream
- Parmesan, grated, for serving
- chopped chilli, for serving
Soften the onion, garlic and rosemary in the oil for 5 minutes over a low heat.
Increase the heat, add the pork mince and brown for 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and tomato paste, season and cook for 10 minutes. Add the cream and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Serve with the Parmesan and chilli on ciabatta rolls, al dente penne or cooked baby marrow spaghetti.