- 8 free-range chicken pieces (about 1 kg)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 T olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 500 g Woolworths diced sweet potato
- 200 g ready-to-use shredded Swiss chard
- 250 ml roast chicken stock
- Wild rocket, for sprinkling
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Season the chicken pieces. Mix the oregano with the garlic and olive oil. Smear over the chicken pieces.
Place the sweet potatoes in a greased roasting pan and season lightly. Pour boiling water over the Swiss chard and allow to stand for a few minutes to wilt. Drain well. Place 8 nests of Swiss chard in the roasting pan between the potatoes.
Place the chicken pieces on top of the Swiss chard and pour over the stock. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is nicely browned and the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with wild rocket before serving.