- 1 T butter
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T garlic, crushed
- 4 leeks, roughly chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 250 g portabellini mushrooms, halved
- 500 g pork bangers
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups cream
- 200 g Woolworths frozen mashed potato
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the butter and olive oil in an ovenproof pan over a low heat. Add the garlic, leeks and thyme and fry for 10 minutes, or until translucent.
3. Increase the heat, add the mushrooms and cook until slightly browned, then remove from the pan. Add the bangers and brown, this should take 15 minutes. Return the mushrooms to the pan, add the sundried tomatoes and cream, then bake for 35–40 minutes.
4. Prepare the mash according to package instructions and serve with the bangers.