- 2 cups Woolworths Cake Wheat Flour
- 2 Woolworths Large Eggs
- 1 cup Woolworths Fresh Milk/ Soy Milk/ Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Woolworths Natural Spring Water
- (According to taste) Woolworths Sea Salt
- a pinch Woolworths Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Crushed garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons Woolworths Mediterranean Olive Oil
- Woolworths Fresh Butter
Wash, dry and roughly chop spinach.
Saute garlic and spinach in olive oil for 4-5 minutes on medium heat. Add salt to taste.
Take off the heat and allow to cool thoroughly.
Sieve flour, nutmeg, black pepper and salt thoroughly.
Add lightly beaten eggs, milk and water and stir gently until ingredients are incorporated.
Batter should be runny in consistency.
Add cooked spinach by folding in gently.
Allow batter to rest or approximately 30 minutes in a covered bowl at room temperature.
(Cook's Note: Do not over mix the batter to prevent development of gluten)
Add spoons full of batter to a large non-stick crepe pan and cook crepes on medium to hot heat.
Cook each crepe thoroughly, turning on each side until , for approximately 4-5 minutes
(Cook's Note: Add batter in the center of the pan, turning and swirling to evenly distribute.)
Delicious served warm on it's own with hot butter/garlic parsely butter/ feta cheese, or with a variety of vegetable or meat curried dishes and pickles.