- 500 g Woolworths frozen seafood mix, thawed
- 350 g baby cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 75 g Woolworths sheep and goat’s milk feta, cubed
- 50 g pitted Kalamata olives
- Woolworths tzatziki, for serving
- For the dressing, whisk:
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Steam the seafood mix for 5–10 minutes, or until tender. Chill, covered, for 10 minutes.
2. Toss the seafood with the cucumbers,
tomatoes, spring onions, olives and feta.
3. Toss the salad in the dressing and serve immediately topped with tzatziki.
Cook's note: Mix the feta into the tzatziki for a different take on a Greek salad. Instead of the mixed seafood, open a can of mackerel and place on top of the salad.
Photograph: Andrea van der Spuy
Food assistant: Bianca Strydom