- 1/2 punnet Woolworths crushed garlic, ginger, chilli and lemongrass
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2x 250 g sachets Woolworths Heat & Eat brown basmati rice
- 1 T honey
- 1/2 cube Woolworths crushed ginger
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 T rice wine vinegar
- toasted sesame oil, to taste
- crunchy greens (such as sugar snap peas), to serve
- 500 g rainbow trout
- coriander, to serve
1. Fry the crushed garlic, ginger, chilli and lemongrass. Add the vegetable stock and the brown basmati rice. Simmer until the stock is slightly reduced and the rice is well coated. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix the honey, crushed ginger, lime juice and zest, sliced jalapeño, rice wine vinegar and a few drops of toasted sesame oil to taste.
3. Slice a handful of crunchy greens such as sugar- snap peas for each person.
4. Season the trout with salt, cut into cubes, then place in a pan skin-side down over a high heat. Cook until the fish releases from the pan and the skin is crispy. Turn over and fry for a further 30–60 seconds, then remove from the heat. Serve with the rice, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with fresh coriander.