- 2 T olive oil
- 1 x 400 g can cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 anchovy fillets, plus 1 t of the oil from the jar
- 100 g Woolworths dried medium egg noodles
- sourdough, toasted, for serving
- Parmesan, grated, for serving
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan, then add the cherry tomatoes and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the anchovy fillets and oil from the jar. Smash with a potato masher and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Prepare the egg noodles according to package instructions.
4. Serve hot with grated Parmesan and toasted sourdough.