- 40 g rocket
- 100 g pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T sunflower oil
- 1 T butter
- 250 g brown mushrooms
- 2 T tarragon, roughly chopped
- 500 g spaghetti, cooked al dente
- Pea shoots, to garnish
Place the rocket, pistachios, garlic, salt, black pepper and olive oil in a food processor. Pulse until well combined to form a pesto.
Heat the sunflower oil and butter in a pan over a medium heat. Brown the mushrooms in the pan, then add the tarragon. Season to taste.
Toss the pesto through the cooked pasta and serve with the tarragon mushrooms. Garnish with pea shoots.