- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g Woolworths diced pancetta
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 g chicken mince
- 3 T tomato paste
- 120 g Woolworths antipasti sundried tomato quarters , finely chopped
- 50 g anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 2 x 400 g cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups Woolworths organic liquid chicken stock
- 500 g fiorelli pasta, cooked al dente
- Fresh basil, to garnish
Fry the pancetta in the olive oil until crispy. Set aside.
In the same pan, sauté the onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and garlic until soft and fragrant.
Add the mince and cook for 10 minutes, then add the pancetta, tomato paste, sundried tomatoes and anchovies.
Add the tomatoes and chicken stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
Toss the pasta through the sauce and garnish with the basil leaves.