These sorbet sandwiches are the super-easy to make and loads of fun to eat. Customise the recipe by using your favourite flavours of sorbet.
- 1 litre Woolworths mixed berry sorbet
- 1 litre Woolworths granadilla sorbet
- 2 x 175 g packets Woolworths vanilla wafers
1. Line a 14 x 7 cm baking tray with clingwrap. Scoop the berry sorbet into the tray and press down to form a flat layer. Do the same with the granadilla sorbet. Freeze until solid, at least 3 hours but preferably overnight.
2. Top one side of the tray with wafers, then cut into rectangles following the shape of the wafers. Place a wafer on the other side to make a sandwich.
Photographs: Myburgh du Plessis
Production: Abigail Donnelly
Food Assistant: Bianca Strydom