- 4 firm, ripe yellow or red tomatoes, sliced
- 4 firm, ripe dessert peaches, halved, quartered or sliced
- rocket a handful (optional)
- For the yellow tomato vinaigrette:
- 200 g ripe baby yellow tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 t honey
- 1/2 t Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Place the tomatoes and peaches on a platter and spoon over some of the dressing.
2. Tuck in some rocket. To make the dressing, blend the tomatoes until juiced. Blend in the remaining ingredients.