- 6 Woolworths Everyday large potatoes
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 250 g Woolworths wood-smoked streaky bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200 g Woolworths vintage Cheddar, grated, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 Woolworths free-range indigenous mixed eggs
- chives, chopped, for serving
- basil, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Halve the potatoes, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until crispy and tender inside.
2. Arrange the bacon on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes until just crisp, then remove from the oven and divide in half.
3. Finely chop half the bacon and fry with the onion until crispy. Scoop out the potato flesh, taking care not to break the skins. Place the flesh in a bowl.
4. Mix the chopped bacon, onion, cheese and seasoning with the potato. Divide the remaining bacon between the 12 potato skins, spoon in the mixture and press down gently to secure.
5. Make a well in each potato with a spoon. Break an egg into a cup, then pour into a well. Repeat with the remaining eggs. Sprinkle with more cheese and bake for 10–15 minutes until golden. Serve garnished with chives and basil.