- 1 T chilli con carne spice mix
- 2 x 180 g punnets plant-based savoury mince
- 1 x 400 g jar mild chunky salsa
- 1 x 250 g packet salsa nacho chips
- 290 g crunchy summer salad, for serving
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the chilli con carne spice and garlic. Cook for 10 seconds, then stir in the plant-based mince and warm through.
2. Add the salsa and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve on nacho chips, topped with salad. If you have sour cream or Woolworths dairy-free Cheddar-flavoured cheese in the fridge, use them as extra toppings.
Photographs: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira