- 4 x 200 g portions baby hake fillets, with skin
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- lemony mayonnaise, for serving (optional)
- baby marrows, grated or thinly sliced and stir fried, for serving
- For the crust, process:
- 100 g ready-to-use sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup torn ciabatta
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 T olive oil
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Moisten the fish with olive oil and season, then place the fish, skin side down, on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Bake for 6 minutes, then remove from the oven and pat on the crust mixture.
Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and the fish just cooked but still moist. Garnish with parsley.
Serve with a thick, lemony mayonnaise (optional) and stir-fried baby marrows.
Per serving: 2 514.43kJ, 48.72g protein, 36.64g fat, 15.82g carbs