Complement broad beans with this punchy asparagus dip featuring chevin, Parmesan and anchovies.
- 170 g asparagus, roughly chopped
- 200 g broad beans
- 80 g fresh peas
- 100 g chevin
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 20 g Parmesan, grated, plus extra to garnish
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pea shoots, to garnish
1. Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water for 1 minute, then refresh in ice-cold water. Do the same with the broad beans, then remove the skins.
2. Blend the asparagus, peas, chevin, anchovies and Parmesan until creamy. Add the lemon juice and mix through.
3. To serve, drizzle the broad beans with olive oil and season with salt. Serve with the asparagus dip and garnish with pea shoots and extra grated Parmesan.