- 2 T butter
- 6 Woolworths' Chocolate hot cross buns, halved
- 6 t Caramel Treat
- 6 chocolate-coated marshmallow eggs
1. For each jaffle, place some butter inside a jaffle iron and heat on the braai grid to melt the butter. Flip and tilt the jaffle iron so the butter coats the top and bottom.
2. Slice open the hot cross buns. Spread a teaspoon Caramel Treat on the bottom half of each hot cross bun, and top with a marshmallow egg.
3. Top with the other half of each bun, and place inside the jaffle iron.
4. Braai over medium coals or a gas flame until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Eat while hot!
Cook’s tip: These can also be made in a snackwich maker.
See how to make this recipe on n Woolies Paasfees met Minki on VIA on Friday 2 April 2021 at 7pm, Saturday 3 April 2021 at 1 am and 5pm, or Sunday 4 April 2021 at 5am and 8:30pm.