- 100 g Wild rocket leaves
- 200 g Lettuce, asian baby leaf salad
- 50 g Woolies full fat soft cheese with cranberries
- 4 Fresh Woolies Figs drizzled with honey
- 2 Pear, sliced lengthways
- 30 g Roasted Pecan Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Reduction
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Pinch Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Diced red onion
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Peel, core and cut the pears lengthwise.
3.Using a sharp knife, cut a cross into the top of each fig, then gently squeeze the bottom of each fig in order to open the fruit. Drizzle a bit of honey on the figs.
4. Place the pears and the figs on a baking tray and leave to roast in the oven for 15 minutes (until the pears are golden brown).
5. Dry pan grill the pecan nuts (approximately 5 minutes on medium heat).
6. In a salad bowl, put together the rest of the ingredients. Asian baby leaves, lettuce, wild rocket leaves, soft full fat cheese with cranberries, diced red onion.
7. Once the fig, pear and nuts have cooled, add it to the rest of the ingredients in the salad bow.
8. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction and season to your liking and enjoy!