“This festive punch is as fruity and beautiful as a bowl of punch ought to be and is sure to kick any party into gear. Instead of using ice cubes, make one big icy wreath filled with Woolies’ edible flowers. The fizz is a bottle of WWC Brut Cap Classique, and Woolies’ grapefruit juice makes for a sweet and zesty base.”
- 1 x Woolworths exotic edible flower wreath
- 10 g mint leaves
- 1 x 750 ml bottle WWC Brut Cap Classique
- ½ cup gin
- 2 limes, peeled and sliced
- 4 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- ⅓ cup granadilla pulp
1. Place the flowers and mint In the bottom of a silicone bundt mould and top with water. Freeze overnight.
2. Place the remaining ingredients into a punch bowl large enough to hold the frozen wreath and stir gently until combined. Remove the wreath from the mould and place in the bowl. Serve immediately.
Photograph: Jan Ras
Production: Bianca Strydom
Food assistant: Emma Morey