- 2 x basic meringue quantities
- 250 g almond flour
- For the filling:
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut cream, chilled in the freezer
- 100 g white chocolate, melted
1. Find the recipe for the basic meringue here. Preheat the oven to 120°C and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
2. Gently fold the almond flour through the meringue mixture. Using a large spoon, spoon 4 discs of meringue mixture onto the lined baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy and dry on the outside.
3. To make the filling, mix the coconut cream and white chocolate, then spread evenly between the almond meringue discs. Sandwich together to serve.