- ½ red cabbage head, shredded
- 2 unpeeled red apples, coarsely grated
- ½ cup large seedless raisins
- 2t lemon juice
- 2t wholegrain mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Handful of Asian Mix microgreens (optional)
1.Place the shredded cabbage, grated apples and raisins in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Mix the lemon juice, wholegrain mustard and mayonnaise in a separate small mixing bowl.
3. Pour this salad dressing over the salad ingredients and mix together well until evenly distributed.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour or two before serving for best flavour and colour results.
5. Serve cold.