- 250 g purple potatoes
- 300 g trout fillet
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 green apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small stick celery, peeled and finely sliced
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 2 jalapeño chillies, seeded and sliced
- Flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
- For the mustard dressing, whisk:
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- 2 T soya sauce
Boil the potatoes in the skin until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel and cut in half.
Thinly slice the trout fillet as you would do for sashimi. Pour a little dressing over the trout and leave to marinate for 2 to 3 minutes.
Place the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, into a bowl and lightly dress with the remaining mustard dressing.
Arrange the potatoes on a serving platter and top with the trout and salad. Garnish with parsley.