- For the dressing:
- 50 g cashew nuts, roasted
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 4 T white wine vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 3 ice cubes
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 350 g baby marrows, thinly sliced
- 2 sticks celery, with leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 bird’s-eye chillies, thinly sliced
- 4 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 t salt
1. To make the dressing, blend all the ingredients until thick. If necessary, thin it down with more ice or lime juice. Check the seasoning and chill.
2. Toss the baby marrow, celery and chillies with the rice wine vinegar and salt, then allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the baby marrow mixture, dress with the cashew dressing and serve.