Bright & crunchy stir fry + Thai coconut stir fry sauce + egg noodles + chicken breasts = dinner sorted in minutes.
- For the coconut-crusted baked chicken
- 4 Woolworths free-range chicken breasts
- 1 - 2 Free-range eggs
- 140 g Flour
- 70 g Woolworths desiccated coconut
- 70 g Woolworths coconut flakes
- 2 T Olive oil
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/2 t Black pepper
1. Slice the chicken breasts into chunks – about 2 x 2cm
2. Preheat the oven to 200C°.
3. Place the 2 types of coconut together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
4. Crack the egg into a separate bowl and place the flour into another bowl.
5. Dip each piece of chicken first into the flour, then the egg and then the coconut.
6. Place on an ovenproof tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until cooked through
7. Toss noodles in Thai sauce keeping back some to serve
8. Fry veggies and serve warm.
Cook's note: Fry off strips of ginger, chopped chilli and sliced garlic until crispy, reserve aside and keep for serving. This way it also flavours the oil before you fry your veggies or noodles.