- 600 g free-range chicken wings
- 2 T oil
- 1 T Woolworths Cajun spice
- 2 T jalapeno Tabasco
- 3 T honey
- 2 T butter
- salt, to taste
- blue cheese sauce, for serving
- celery sticks, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Coat the wings in the oil, Cajun spice and seasoning. Roast for 45 minutes on a rack in the oven until golden brown.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the Tabasco, honey and butter. Bring to the boil and season. Coat the wings in the honey sauce and grill for a further 15 minutes. Serve with blue cheese sauce and fresh celery.
Find more chicken recipes here.