- 2 lean beef steaks (400g – 500g)
- 3 tablespoons Chinese BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Green onions
- Soft lettuce leaves
- Torn tortillas
Marinate steaks in a mix of Chinese BBQ sauce, soya sauce, sesame oil, dry sherry, garlic, ginger, chilli and honey for about half an hour.
Sear the steaks, then add the marinade and heat through.
Leave to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
Wrap, along with shredded green onions, first in soft lettuce leaves, then in warm, torn tortillas.