- 1 Chillie (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger and Garlic
- half Diced Onion
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 250g Pasta / spaghetti
- 500g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Salt - as per taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1.Heat coconut oil in pan and add the finely chopped onion, chillie, fresh ginger and garlic. Let this fry for a few minutes.
2. Add in black pepper, turmeric and curry powder and stir it until all is combined together.
3. Add the Lean Beef Mince and salt and let it cook, Add the uncooked pasta and add a cup of water.
4. Reduce heat to low and let the pasta cook for about 25-30 minutes.
TIP: You can break the uncooked spaghetti in Two's or Four's.